Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures: some of fail, some of win....

WIN:
Plaid. Need I say more?


FAIL:
Brand new, unopened MacBook Pro box on the front seat, at night, Illuminated by the streetlights. Just missing the neon sign "Hey, please break my window, cause damage to my car and steal my very expensive computer equipment!!!" (I was so flabbergasted by this, I just *had* to take a picture)


WIN
Cute ass dogs that are so happy to see you when they get home!


FAIL? WIN?
CSI Minivan in SLC. I'm calling it.....WIN. "Whoooooooo are you.....who! who! Whoooooooooooooo are you?! Daaaaaadadadadaaaah"


WIN:
Ana de Mendoza: Princess? check. Considered one of the most beautiful and talented women of her time? check. Led an intriguing life? check. Eye-freakin' patch? CHECK-MATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment