Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Test Lizzie Coif/Jacket complete!!

ay! I have a new outfit for 12th Night. I cut corners on some construction stuff, and I don't technically have all the pieces I should (like a new shift), but it will work. The fabric is a bit too thick to be optimal for this piece, but I think it turned out OK in the end. I am not wearing my all-purpose shift and my shoes and stockings, and the coif, all of which I will be wearing on the day. I really hate being so short. Bah!

I think at some point I want to make a new kirtle to wear with the jacket, I'm suprised at how much I love it! :D

Front (Picture me wearing the tester lizzie coif with my hair all done...)


Side view (You can see where I should have taken a dart out of the bodice. (d'oh!)


Back view...


Close-ups of gold lace and cord...

No comments:

Post a Comment