Wednesday, February 11, 2009

T-24 (days)

Ok, do I want to bust a move on a new outfit for Coronation? If I do, do I want to to a fancy-schmancy? Like-a so --

(I know I want to do this as my next 'fancy' dress, I just don't know if I want to try and get it done in time...hmm...)

Or do I want to start stocking up on camping wear? Like-a so --

(I used to do this period almost exclusively, at least until the Italian Bug bit.....but now I need things to go camping in...almost all of my earlier stuff has gone the way of right socks the world over. A white jacket and a baby blue satin dress do not camping wear make!)

Once upon a time I had wimpoles, veils, hoods, and kirtles aplenty...where'd they all dissapear to?? At least they're not hard to make again. Just annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment