Friday, May 21, 2010

Procrastinating Seamstress is Procrastinating....

.....A lot.

I worked some more on the PPoD. (Pin Pillow of Doom.) I finished up the fourth slip...and I quite like it! I got scared of the bird, so I decided to move on to the background instead. Within the next few weeks, it will be time to reposition! YAY!!!!!

Greenery done (front)


Greenery done (back) I'm actually quite pleased at myself that the backside doesn't look like a complete disaster area! It could stand to be a smidge cleaner, but this is *BY FAR* the best backside I've ever accomplished.


Flowers done....


See the skeery birdie?! I'm thinking of re-drawing him. He looks kind of squished up in that little corner. I'll see how I feel when I get all the background for this slip filled in. I love the mindlessness of the background....I don't have to worry about where to place stitches to get the correct curvature or anything....just keep stitchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment