Monday, December 15, 2008

Got some stuff done....all pea pods, daffodills, and gilly flowers are done. I've started on an an orange portion, which I am going to call 'round flowers' because I have no idea what they are. The next flowers will be either red or blue, I have not decided which ones they will be. I'm still worried about the scroll-y vines.

Do I do them out of yellow or gold? Do I continue to beat myself to death with the bleepin' plaited braid stitch, or do I do laid gold, or something else entirely?? I don't want to do something completely lame, because I'm putting an enormous amount of time into this, and I don't want to mess it up too much, but I really don't know if I can teach myself plaited braid. Aaaah, the dilemma!!!

At least I have quite a while before I get to the point that I actually have to worry about the gold scroll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment