Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bum is mostly done

Minimal 'research', and embarassingly poor quality sewing, but it's done. I wasn't too worried about it, since I was half-way expecting this to be v1, but it gives such a good shape, I don't feel the need to make least until I get too embarassed of the poor sewing. ;)

Here's what I did:

I started with a big "U", and sewed four 'pockets', and stuffed each with a pillaged pillow -

After messing around with it for a while, I decided it needed a curve, so I chopped off the top and hemmed the opening -

Getting closer! I decided it needed a bit more of a dramatic curve around the waist, so I decided I'd do some pleats across the top -

I have achieved bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment