Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Button, button, who has the button?

 

We do!

Sis and I are making some cloth buttons for her Man.


(they're a bit lumpy-looking, I admit.  I attribute it to the fact that the Man is a very 'rustic' individual.  Or something.)


I'm really bummed I didn't get my check in to be able to attend the button class at CoCo.  That really would have come in handy right about now.  :(


All we have left to do before this weekend:
-Buttons
-Button holes
-Shirt
And if there is time,
-Eyelets
-Points

(I tried convincing him he doesn't need a belt with this outfit, but one step at a time.......the famous "Nearly Naked Barbarian" is not only wearing clothes, but he's wearing PERIOD APPROPRIATE clothes.  teehee.  Never thought I'd see the day.  People aren't going to recognize him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment