Friday, July 10, 2009

Effigy Corset Update

I have the channels sewn on the front left side. I'm about 1/4 the way through the right hand side, then I'll move onto the back.

I'm not that worried about it being too loose now...I wore the corset I based these off of all day for MMM, and was comfy, even after a big huge meal. I wouldn't want them much tighter, though! (I did overlap the front a smidge though.)

All the channels sewn......(The large channel is based on the Effigy corset, that has the same thing. The angles are slightly off, I think it's because I'm much larger than the original, and the bust/waist ratios are drastically different)


And the front two pieces. (The side back seams are actually more angled than they show in the picture!)


I hope I will still want to make the 18th c. stays when I'm through with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment