Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend Plans Go Awry...

I was SO SICK yesterday, I spent the entire day on the couch, sleeping my life away. *ugh* I'm glad I made the frosting well before I got sick, or I would have 200 cupcakes worth of frosting to throw away. I still have not frosted the cupcakes, I'll be doing that this afternoon just in time for the wedding tonight. I also have my family bbq in a couple of hours, hopefully I'll make it through the rest of the day!

As I was making tea this morning, I spied a fox walking along the ditch in the field across the road! I grabbed my phone as quick as I could, but he all but dissapeard behind the large bush in the center of the picture. Nature is good and all that, as long as they leave my widdle puppies alone. (Kinda makes me nervous)


Holly sent me a picture of the jewelry for my CC dress.....OMG I am so excited! (Yay Holly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment