Thursday, March 18, 2010

Textile Fun!

I've been meaning to post pictures of the prezzies my sister brought me during her last leave from Iraq! So, finally, here they are!

Pillowcases! I only had one pillow on hand that would fit these cases, so the one on the top left has stuffing - the rest are waiting for me to go shopping. :)


Four hand embroidered shawls! NOM! I want to make them into something, because I'm not so much of a scarf-y person (I want to keep one intact, tho). The question is - what should I do?! Each of them are folded in half in the pictures, so there's quite a bit of fabric in each of them - just not a ton.



And lastly, the "so hideously ugly it has arrived at awesome" bag. I totally <3 this bag - but it needs some repair before it can be servicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment