Monday, December 22, 2008

Pincushion Conundrum

I am terribly un-original when it comes to graphic design. So far, this is what I've come up with, and I'm not very extatic about it. The top (largest) part is the fleur, which I may or may not keep. The two shorter sides are my mundane initials and my persona's initials. (Too cheesy?)

If I end up keeping everything so far, I still need to do something for the longer sides. Hmmmmm......I'm outta ideas. I'm not even liking the ideas I have in the first place. I think I need to go dig though some of my books at home and see if there is anything that catches my eye. I'm down to the last piece with the blanket stitch, so next up is the embroidery. I better figure it out soon or I'll have yet another project that goes in the 'forever unfinished' pile.

ETA: I was originally inspired by Attach Laurel and her beautiful pincushion: http://www.extremecostuming.com/gallery/otherprojects.html

No comments:

Post a Comment