Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recent Embroidery Projects

I've had some embroidery projects recently that I've been really excited about!

My little nephew is completely obsessed with dinosaurs, and his mom asked if I would do some embroidery on his pants - how fun! Of course I did, and had a lot of fun doing it, too!


One of my friends asked if I would help with a project for her sorority, and we made 9 fleece scarves with embroidery on the ends:


And my dad had a convention he was going to for work, and wanted some custom shirts. Unfortunately, I was feverish and sick and not feeling well, and completely forgot to take pictures of the finished product, but here's one of the tester pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Cutest pants evar! Michael's friend Brandon was incredibly jealous yesterday.

    Side note: Michael has invented the "African Honey Badger hug." You should ask for one next time you see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he liked them! (Tell Brandon's mom I do commissions.......muahahhaa)

    I totally need an "African Honey Badger" hug. Totally.

    ReplyDelete