Saturday, April 2, 2011

Purple Pin Cushion–Update

I decided to stitch the edges of the top and bottom yo-yos after all.  I’m glad I did, I like the look, and my needles aren’t getting lost in the bulk as much.  IMAG0727a

This pin cushion is going to be exclusively for my hand sewing needles, since I have not yet found a good storage system for them, and they always end up getting stuck and lost forever in my magnetic pin cushion.  (Which, by the bye, is also purple.  Yes, I have a purple problem!)IMAG0729

I also found a handy thing – the yo-yos on the side can double as a scissor pocket!  Maybe, just maybe I can hold on to scissors for longer than two minute at a time!IMAG0728

1 comment:

  1. This may be the very, very cutest thing I have ever seen. Ruffles! And purpleness! Love it.

    ReplyDelete